Jessica Geis, Elementary Principal
Scott Jung, Secondary Principal/Activities Director
Calvin Dean, Superintendent
Melanie Hoff, Grade 1 Instructor
Rozlyn Cerkoney, Grade 2 Instructor
Andrea Krebs, Elementary Special Education Instructor
Susan Clarys, Title I Instructor
Jana Schweigert, Band/Music Instructor
Josh Tormaschy, Secondary Mathematics Instructor
- School Improvement Standards
- District Goals and Objectives
- Mission Statement
- Philosophy of Education
2. Leadership & Governance–Who are we and what are we about?
3. Teaching & Learning–How do we facilitate student academic growth?
4. Resources, Support & Environment–How do we support teaching and learning?
5. Ongoing & Continuous Improvement–How do we engage in ongoing improvement?
1. To provide a well-qualified staff to guide the learning experience and aid the students in developing effective communication skills, encouraging self-discipline, and developing proficiency in academic, vocational, and occupational skills.
2. To teach respect for self and others through meaningful relationships among students, staff and community.
3. To provide quality experiences and programs which promote physical well-being, sportsmanship, teamwork and fair play.
4. To use diagnostic assessment and evaluation to determine students with special needs in order to develop and implement corrective programs to serve those needs.
5. To develop the aspects of creativity, self-expression, critical thinking, and problem-solving within the range of each student’s ability.
6. To insure that staff, students and parents are afforded feasible participation in the development of programs and policies that meet the educational needs of the community.